Terms and Conditions
Who are we?We are Nails & Brows Limited, a luxurious beauty boutique, based in Mayfair London.
- Our Site is owned and operated by Us.
- Our VAT number is GB 181155911.
- Our Company Registration number is 08345883
- Our Data Protection Officer is Sherrille Riley, and she can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post at 31 Berkeley Street, London W1J 8EJ
- Our Company Registration number is 10953070.
- Our Registered Address is 16 Great Queen Street, Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom WC2B 5AH.
What personal information do we collect about you?We collect and use many kinds of personal information to provide our products and services to you. The personal information we may collect about you is listed below so you can see what we may know about you.
- Contact Details: Your name, phone number, where you live and how to contact you;
- Age: Your date of birth and/or age;
- Demographic data: Your gender and nationality;
- Communications : What we learn about you from communications and conversations between us including reservations and information necessary to fulfil your special requests ;
- Usage: Data about how you use our products and services;
- Technical: Details on the devices and technology you use;
- Financial: Your credit card details and billing address;
- Client card: Details about any products or services that we may provide for you;
- CCTV: Information provided through CCTV recordings at our boutique;
- Providing personal data belonging to others. If you provide the personal information of anyone other than yourself (e.g. your family members or friends), you are responsible for the informing of that person that we are collecting their personal information and for ensuring that you have valid permission to provide such personal information to us.
- If you are a minor under 16 years of age, please obtain consent from your parent or guardian before you submit any personal information to us. If you are a parent or guardian of a minor and you have reason to believe your child or ward has provided us with their personal information without your prior consent, please contact us to request for erasure of their personal data or for the minor to be unsubscribed from our mailing lists.
Where do we collect your personal information from?Generally, we collect and process your information in the following ways: Information you give us
- When you make a reservation at Nails & Brows Mayfair;
- When you purchase gift vouchers;
- When you visit, or make transactions via our website;
- When you respond to our promotions, or subscribe to our mailing lists;
- When you participate in competitions, organised by us;
- When you attend events organised by us, or conducted at our boutique, for example, product launches, private events, ticketed events and hosted events, promotional and marketing events and other social events;
- When you use our services (or express an interest in doing so) including services and product purchases;
- When you communicate with us by telephone, email, via our website or through other communication channels, for example, through social media platforms;
- When you visit our websites, or register a user account with our websites or mobile applications;
- When we seek information about you and receive your personal data about your relationship with us; and when you submit your personal data to us for any other reason.
- Payment and transaction data.
- Profile and usage data. This includes:
- the security details you create and use to connect to our services;
- your settings and marketing choices;
- data we gather from devices you use to connect to our online services; and
- Our business partners such booking agencies, reservation systems and third parties providing advertising, marketing and promotional services to us;
- Social networks;
- Event organisers;
- Family members or friends who provide your personal information to us on your behalf;
SecurityWhen your images are captured by us via CCTV cameras while you are within the boutique, or when photographs or videos of you are taken when you attend events or functions hosted by us.
How do we use your personal information?We collect your personal information for several purposes. Where we collect your personal information, we will have one or more of the following reasons:
- To provide a requested service or retail our products
- Where we have a legal obligation;
- Where we have a legitimate interest;
- Where we have your consent.
- To manage our relationship and communicate with you;
- To process your payments, if you purchase our products such as gift vouchers, to provide you with order updates and deal with your enquiries;
- To authenticate the identity of individuals contacting us by telephone, electronic means or otherwise;
- To administer and manage your account and associated services including updating your records and answering your queries;
- To manage how we work with other companies that provide services to us and our customers;
- Sharing your personal data with certain third-party service suppliers such as payment service providers.
- To comply with laws and regulations that apply to us;
- To establish, defend and enforce our legal rights; and
- To deal with requests from you to exercise your rights under data protection laws.
- To manage our relationship with you;
- For internal training and quality assurance purposes; To administer and manage your account and associated services including updating your records;
- To manage and audit our business operations including accounting;
- To run our business in an efficient and proper way. This includes managing our financial position, business capability, IT and governance requirements;
- To develop and carry out marketing activities and to conduct market research and analysis and develop statistics;
- To study how our customers, use products and services from us and other organisations;
- For security and safety purposes, about the boutique that we own and manage, or events organised by us or conducted at our boutique;
- For compliance with internal policies and procedures, including audit, accounting, risk management and record keeping;
- For carrying out research and statistical analysis, including development of new products and services or evaluation and improvement of our existing products and services;
- To develop and carry out marketing activities such as informing you of our latest activities, activations and promotions;
- To study how our customers, use products and services from us and other organisations;
- To communicate with you about our products and services;
How long do we keep your personal information for?We will keep your personal information for as long as you are a customer of ours. We may keep your data for up to 3 years after your last interaction with us or where you have made a transaction, your data will be removed 5 years after such transaction. The reasons we may do this are:
- To respond to a question or complaint, or to show whether we gave you fair treatment.
- To study customer data as part of our own internal research.
- To comply with rules that apply to us about keeping records.
Who do we share your personal information with?We may share your personal information with other parties to provide you with products and services, run our business and comply with rules that apply to us. These include the following: As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or merges with us your personal information will be disclosed to such entity. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganisation proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information will be considered an asset of ours and as such it is possible, they will be transferred to third parties. We may share your personal information with third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, social media networks, data management companies, digital agencies, reservation booking platforms, gift voucher solutions providers, CRM software providers and IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems and function coordinators. These third parties will comply with similar and equally stringent undertakings of privacy and confidentiality. We may also share your personal information to our appointed representatives about a contracted transaction between you and us, including solicitors. These third parties comply with similar and equally stringent undertakings of privacy and confidentiality. We may also share your personal information with the following organisations:
- Agents and advisers who we use to help run our business, collect what you owe and explore new ways of doing business;
- Companies that introduce you to us;
- Companies that we introduce you to;
- Companies you ask us to share your data with.
|Rights||What does this mean?|
|1. The right to object to processing||You have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing (i.e. if you no longer want to be contacted with potential opportunities).|
|2. The right to be informed||You have the right to be provided with clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your information and your rights. Therefore we’re providing you with the information in this privacy notice.|
|3. The right of access||You have the right to obtain access to your information (if we’re processing it), and certain other information (similar to that provided in this privacy notice). This is so you’re aware and can check that we’re using your information in accordance with data protection law.|
|4. The right to rectification||You are entitled to have your information corrected if it’s inaccurate or incomplete.|
|5. The right to erasure||This is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ and, in simple terms, enables you to request the deletion or removal of your information where there’s no compelling reason for us to keep using it. This is not a general right to erasure; there are exceptions.|
|6. The right to restrict processing||You have rights to ‘block’ or suppress further use of your information. When processing is restricted, we can still store your information, but may not use it further. We keep lists of people who have asked for further use of their information to be ‘blocked’ to make sure the restriction is respected in future.|
|7. The right to data portability||You have rights to obtain and reuse your personal information for your own purposes across different services. For example, if you decide to switch to a new provider, this enables you to move, copy or transfer your information easily between our IT systems and theirs safely and securely, without affecting its usability.|
|8. The right to lodge a complaint||You have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle or process your personal information with your national data protection regulator.|
|9. The right to withdraw consent||If you have given your consent to anything we do with your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (although if you do so, it does not mean that anything we have done with your personal information with your consent up to that point is unlawful). This includes your right to withdraw consent to us using your personal information for marketing purposes.|
- baseless or excessive/repeated requests, or
- further copies of the same information.
How will you know if we change this privacy notice?We may need to make changes to this privacy notice at any time. If we make any material change to how we collect your personal information, or how we use or share it, we will update the privacy notice on our website, and we will inform you of these changes by our normal means of communicating with you, including by email, or by post.
TERMS & CONDITIONSWelcome to the Nails & Brows website. Nails & Brows provides premium beauty services and products subject to the following terms and conditions. This website is owned and managed by Nails & Brows Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 8345883. Our VAT number is 848 3583 86 and our trading address is 31 Berkeley Street, Mayfair, London WIJ 8EJ. At Nails & Brows Limited, we take your privacy seriously. We only collect certain information to provide you with our services and retail products and at any time, you may request a copy of the information we have recorded about you. You may also request that we remove all identifiable information with respect to yourself. As a matter of course, we will delete your identifiable information if you have not undertaken business with us after 5 years. For transparency, listed are the business services we provide and how each service uses the information we collect.
Nails & Brows (Beauty Services)We request the minimum level of personal identity information to run our business effectively. The data that you provide us with, for example, your name and contact information. We store notes with respect to the services we undertake to ensure that we maintain and exceed our customers’ expectations. For example, your preferred nail or brow colour formula, how you like your brows and who your favourite nail or brow experts are. To enjoy our services, we consider that you have provided consent for us to store personal identifying information and information about services booked and or received from us. Depending on the services we are providing we may be required to ask questions related to your medical history. We will obtain your consent prior to storing information related to your medical history. Examples of medical data may be allergies, pregnancy or an injury that may impact our service. Appointment confirmation and reminders. We will contact you via phone, email or SMS to confirm appointments booked and remind you of upcoming appointments. We consider that you have given consent to undertake this activity but, if you wish, you may opt-out at any time.
Appointment ratings and reviewsAfter visiting us we may send you an email or SMS asking you to review our services and provide us with valuable feedback. We consider that you have agreed participation in this service and consent to undertake this activity but, if you wish, you may opt out at any time.
MarketingFrom time to time, we may contact you via email and SMS marketing campaigns that are automated and used base on the services and products purchased and information we collect from you. For example, we may send marketing campaigns related to your birthday, when we miss you and other special times like Valentine’s Day and Christmas. Of course, you may opt out of receiving marketing material at any time clinking unsubscribe.
Data processors and data locationsWe use numerous software solutions within our business to provide the services listed above. These software solutions store and process data in numerous locations outside of our business premise. For a list of software providers and data storage locations please visit Mailchimp. You may contact us at email@example.com to:
- Request information we have stored about you.
- Request we removal of identifying information about you.
PaymentPayment can be made by any of the following methods: Visa, MasterCard, Delta, Electron, Solo, JCB, Maestro, American Express, Stripe, Apple Pay, Klarna and PayPal. Payment will be debited from your card at the point of your order. You confirm that the credit or debit card that you use is yours. Please note that all credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the issuer of the card. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to pay or does not for any reason authorise payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of merchandise. We retain the legal ownership of all merchandise until full payment has been made by you and received by us.
KlarnaIn cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay in 3
- Pay Later
- Pay Now
Order processing and deliveryOrders will be processed as soon as they are received. Our fulfilment center dispatch orders Monday – Friday only, excluding Bank Holidays. Orders are usually dispatched within 1 - 2 business days although it may take longer in rare circumstances. Orders received on Saturday or Sunday day will be dispatched the next working day. 'Free Shipping on UK orders over £30' does not apply to sale items. Last updated: 19th January 2022
Beauty Edit Mayfair is the creation of Nails & Brows Founder and Brow Expert of 25 years Sherrille Riley. An inclusive collection of brow styling solutions, curated to deliver natural, healthy and effortlessly defined brows.
Beauty Edit Mayfair.
1 Berkeley Street,
Ambassador or affialiate program